Monday, February 20, 2012

Illustration Friday - Fluid

This week's topic word for Illustration Friday is "Fluid." When I read that I immediately thought of fluid motion, or music. This is a super quick sketch I had time to do over the weekend when the kids napped. It's in colored pencils and ink and I have to confess that I haven't worked with colored pensils since I was a kid. I had a lot of fun with this though, and I think I will be exploring this medium a bit more in the future.

The skanner is still sitting idly among the piles of papers, documents, and computer wires that will be our office once my husband finishes sorting it out, so for now I had to resort to taking a picture with my phone again. But I really wanted to get the sketch out there and not miss my first Illustration Friday right after I promised to do one every week.

Let me know what you think!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment